Friday, August 20, 2010

Who needs a boob job when they sell the miracle bra?

At my last job I worked with a bunch of fun, young women all day, almost everyday.  I miss them a lot, they kept me young and surely they made me laugh all the time.  One day, one of my girls walk in with her itty bitty 5'2 frame and her boobs were, well, bigger; so all day it was business as usual but by the end of the night in the office I had to ask her "did you get a boob job?".  It wasn't a boob job, nor was it a growth spurt... it was the miracle bra.  So here I am a few weeks later with what appears to be some big boobs (well big for me).  When I first showed up with my new bra on, I asked my husband, "honey, do you like the new boobs you bought me?" I don't remember a response cause I was too busy laughing at myself.  He did tell me a little while later that he would be dissappointed if we just started dating and he saw my boobs dissappear in front of him, ha, good thing he married this 36B!

No comments:

Post a Comment