Friday, August 20, 2010

Throwing up = PG

About a week or 2 before my side effects really kicked in from the hormones, Andy and I decided to ask the dr. if we could bump up the dose to speed things up a bit.  Our doc said no, that the side effects would be worse. But she did say that I should take a test to see if I ovulated at all, good idea since I don't use the ov. test strips anymore cause they put too much urgency on the days that you are actually ovulating rather than the couple days before.  A couple weeks later, on my 18th cycle day, I went to take the test, just a simple blood draw.  About an hour later I felt really woozy, so I decided to head home and start dinner early (and, no btw, I'm not a good cook) as I pull off the highway onto my exit I scrambled for a trash bag, luckily in my back seat and well you probably have visualized the rest.  I hate throwing up.  Immediately, when you tell people you threw up... the response is always "are you pregnant?"   Hmmmm, I would be about 3 days pregnant; I am on super hormones but unless I am having quadruplets, I doubt I would be sick already...
but you never know...

1 comment:

  1. Be careful what you speak girl.. I could wish some quads on you if you REALLY want.. I'm just sayin'! :D

    ReplyDelete