Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Swift Kick in the mind changer

Here I am writing again less then 12 hours later.  I ended my post last night with a phrase that I was going to "try to get pregnant again"... not in that exact way, because I'm not ovulating yet, but part of it is taking these ridiculous pills.  So I exited out of this blog in a great mood, feeling good about what I got out in words; but then, I went onto a friends blog and started looking at her pictures and reading a small caption about the wonderfully romantic things that her husband does for her... and that was the end of it.  I typically am a person that is okay and happy being alone and not insecure, but last night reading that post made me automatically start thinking that my husband doesn't love me anymore because he hadnt kissed me since I got home earlier that afternoon, and because he doesn't write me sappy text messages anymore and because I haven't gotten a back tickle in over a month.  WHO AM I??  I sure hope not this super needy woman my husband has had to put up with lately. The worst thing that I couldve done was to open my mouth and bring it up, then cry myself to sleep.  My poor husband.  Really, it's all on him, well, because isn't it always taken out on the husband?   He isn't really the romantic type, so why am I wanting him to be?  The final conclusion last night, no more hormones, they might get me divorced before making a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment