Friday, August 27, 2010

Their might be a plus sign there

So, this is the part of the month where I think I'm pg more and more everyday... it's not really that insane, it's not like I think about it all the time... but, it is helpful to know; therefore the time of the month that I help ept and all of the other pee stick companies hit their quota.  I don't discriminate, although ept is pretty pricey and target brand is the cheapest, I buy them all.  I start with a 2 pack, telling myself that I am not going to start testing until the first day of my expected period.  Turns out I can't wait that long!  I rush right home mid-day and bust out the first one, even though it's like 7 days before... I know it's crazy!  And such a waste of money I have to hide them from Andy.  I think somehow I have super human hormone charges that are going to make the test appear magically for me, or maybe I can just see the faintest of line and then I would at least kind of know... how do you not wanna know?!  On a good note, Andy finally read my blog the other night.  He liked it, what a relief... I wasn't even sure he could read!  Just kidding, but I am relieved he liked it... I was a little worried he wouldn't let me incriminate him as much as I do.

1 comment: